Every Saturday & Sunday we’ve two one hour kids club sessions, 10-11am or 11.30-12.30pm. Please note that pre-booking is necessary for all of our Kids Club sessions.
At our kids club, under 14’s can enjoy an hours of rock climbing under the watchful eye of our experienced coaches and meet new friends. Our emphasis is on fun while also getting children to develop some of the essential skills of climbing including balance, co-ordination, strength and agility.
- Length: Each session lasts 1 hour.
- Price: It costs €15 per session.
- Ages: Kids Club is suitable for children from age 6 to 14.
- Bookings: Call us on 01 2970442.
- Parental / Guardian consent: All children taking part in our kids clubs must have consent to do so. Our parental consent forms can be found here.
- Equipment: Climbing shoes are included in the price.
- Parent / Guardian: For children 10 and under, a parent or guardian will need to remain in the centre for the duration of the course.
Please note that kids can only climb in the scheduled Kids Club sessions with our instructors. Parents cannot supervise their own kids.